Friday, March 20, 2015

Last Things

Right now it seems as though my life if just full of "Last Things." The other day we were shopping at my daughter's favorite store (I feel uncomfortable just going in there) when I realized that this would probably be the last time I would be in that store with her. I must say that I got a little emotional.

I now realize that these last 8 weeks of school are going to be full of "last things." Our last Easter Break together, our last graduation together, our last frustrating week of exams...I could go on and on. I am trying to focus on the positive and the exciting, but I can't help but feel that I am losing my little girl forever.

I am not ready for graduation. Is there some way that I can just stop the clock and hold it right here?

No comments:

Post a Comment