Sunday, August 31, 2014

Coming Along Nicely

Now that I have gone back to school, home improvement projects are slowing down.  We aren't home very much on the weekends, so I don't have as much time as before. On top of that, we have several weekend trips planned over the course of the next two months. I probably won't get to work on the room again for at least several weeks.

However, I did want you to see what I have accomplished thus far.   Last weekend, we were able to get the walls painted just before the second hand day bed I bought was delivered. Yesterday, I put some finials on the day bed t and covered the mattresses with fitted sheets to match a quilt that we once used on my daughter's bed. I found a pretty box at Hobby Lobby (50% off!) that I placed on the dressing table to hold my makeup. It looks very nice with the mirror that hangs above.




I'll post pictures of the dressing tables after I get the sconces hung up. Then you can get the whole effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment