Saturday, May 30, 2015

The Summer of ME!

Last summer was all about being depressed because I was about to become an empty nester. I partied and vacationed too much, ate like a teenager and gained 10 pounds. This summer, I refuse to let that happen. This summer is the summer I have dubbed, "The Summer of ME!"

I have set five simple goals for this summer.

1. I want to get fitted and to purchase a good pair of running shoes.
2. I want to learn to make a home made light alfredo sauce.
3. I want to get out my bike and have it repaired.
4. I want to check out at least ONE new hiking trail this summer.
5. I want to learn how to get back on my kayak if it flips.

I only have one summer project in mind. We are going to get a new front door with a storm door attached. I want it to open backwards from most because the way our door opens, it covers our master bedroom entry. I can't tell you how many times I have just about been knocked out by someone opening the front door as I am exiting the bedroom!

Simple summer....simple times....simply taking care of ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment