Saturday, November 7, 2015

November

We have had something scheduled every weekend since the middle of August. This weekend is the beginning of a long stretch with absolutely no weekend plans. I am calling this my hibernation and cocooning time. I must say that right now I am totally enjoying the peace, quiet, and down time.

Today, I have done a little light housework and a little laundry. Right now, I am enjoying a home made peppermint latte while coffee house music plays in the background. It is raining (what else is new) today, so I am content just to sit and look at the trees outside my picture window.

I must say that I did enjoy all late summer/early fall activities. We went to beer festivals, film festivals, college football games, and pro football games. neighborhood parties, and even beer school! Wow! The things we get to do when the kids leave the nest, right?

I have minimal plans this weekend on purpose. I am just going to do what I feel like doing when I feel like doing it. Since it is a gray nasty day, I am probably going to run some errands and work on the "reclaiming of the house." Right now though, I am enjoying my coffee and contemplating whether or not I should get a shower! 

No comments:

Post a Comment